Thursday, August 13, 2009

Look OUT !!

We were at Mesquite Wash for a little family get together and doing some 4wheeling when we found these little devils on a low branch (Jodi was mad I got close to them to take this picture since I'm allergic to them). I thought it was cool, my thought was how often do you get to see a beehive this close with all the bee's there. I must point out that due to the fact that it was raining and none of the bee's were flying around i might as well go for it. Well I must say it was not one of the smartest things I've done. I must say that this was not recommended at all for anyone to do including me.
This was taken on highway 260 going from Payson over the mountain into Camp Verde. Sorry if it is a little blurry but hey what do suspect when you are going 80 mph.

No comments: